ANDRII BIEDNIAKOV: TRAVELS OF CHEERFUL BEARDED MAN
Charming and smiling, Andrii Biedniakov became famous thanks to his role in some popular TV programs, the highest-rated of which is «Heads and Tails».
– As I understand, you have extraordinary travels quite often. What was the strangest and the most dangerous experience?
Extraordinary travels are quite normal for me and my family. We can stay at home, and the next day we can fly to Rio. We are adventurous people, and we like it! We planned our vacation only once, in 2018, it was a vacation of the beginning of 2019. We planned to spend a month on the cruise ship: Hawaii, New York… But even then, something was not planned. It was the best vacation EVER.
– Are you interested in extreme sport?
No, I am not interested in extreme sport, as in dancing. Anyway, we STILL have nothing in common. I think there will be a time when we will turn Acquaintances into Friends. However, I am not trying to improve our relationship (Smiles). Although, I experienced some extreme situations. I went skydiving 3 times; it was also a «death road» in Bolivia (mountain bike trails).
There were some dangerous situations during the shooting of the program, such as chasing, breaking cameras, taking to the police stations, biting… but I continue to travel and answer your questions (Laughs).
– What was the country, which impressed you the most and where would you like to stay, or at least live for some time?
I try to take only bright memories from every country, even when it is very difficult)) I adore the USA, I love Brazil, I like Colombia, Argentina, Kenya! Japan is magnificent!!! Mexico is charming! The Netherlands is colorful! And Portugal is incredibly beautiful! England is the TOP. Scotland! A lot of places are still in my memory! I would love to live in the Netherlands, England, Italy, Portugal, Rio… I would even try to live in Mexico… Unfortunately, we have only One life. I wish to have at least 16 (Smiles)!
– The first country that you and Anastasiia take your daughter with? Tell us about your travel experiences with your daughter, some life hacks, etc.
Ksenia is an experienced traveler: only 4 years old, she has been to 22 countries (Smiles)! I had such experience only when I turned 25. The first country she has been to was Cuba. Nastia and I shot commercials there and Ksenia was with us. She loves planes and everything associated with them. Now it’s easy to travel with her – she is independent, she speaks English. The most important life hack is TO TRAVEL!!! And do not be afraid!
– You were born in Ukraine. For you Ukraine is…? Could you continue the phrase?
It is my motherland! The kindest and strongest people, the most delicious borsch and the most flavored salo. This is a country, where I always want to return. Even after cool journey in a fantastic country.
– When the first series of «Heads and Tails» came out, you won the hearts of TV audience! You are bright and mega-fun. I think any TV presenter may not be compared to you. Tell us about your life in this program from the very beginning until now.
Thank you very much!))) At the beginning, it was very exciting and difficult. First of all, it was my first television experience, but it was not the main problem. Really, I always knew that I was on the right track and did not worry about that. But! I was compared with Alan Badoiev. In expensive hotels they wanted me to behave like him, but I had my own way. We developed each other, and everything became as it was. Besides, the producers didn’t understand my humor, they said that it wasn’t funny)) But, still, it was funny, because people liked it (smiles). When I was back now, after 5 years, I was again a little excited. But then everything was changed. I «was swimming» in this season, I missed the program!
– What would you like to wish our readers?
I wish you TRAVELLING, JOKING AND SMILING A LOT AND WASHING YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP (Smiles).